Multicultural Community Services of the Pioneer Valley, Inc.
We would like to extend a warm welcome to you on behalf of the staff and the Board of Directors of Multicultural Community Services of the Pioneer Valley, Inc. (MCS). MCS is a private non-profit organization funded primarily by the Massachusetts Department of Developmental Services (DDS) and MassHealth/Medicaid. MCS was established over 30 years ago and currently supports over 1350 individuals throughout western Massachusetts. We provide supports in 11 major areas:
We hope you find this website helpful. We trust that your experience working with MCS will be positive and I urge you to call me directly if you have any questions or concerns.
Paul Conlon Michael Romanovitch
Executive Director Assistant Executive Director
Multicultural Community Services of the Pioneer Valley is committed to providing culturally and ethnically responsive supports that enhance the capacities of individuals with developmental disabilities, and their families, to maximize their quality of life as individuals and as members of the larger community.
MCS Belief Statements
MCS is committed to:
- Excellence in the provision of individualized services by promoting individual control, choice, and independence
- Promoting the human rights and dignity of all people
- Enhancing communities by supporting inclusion of all of its members
- Providing culturally sensitive services
- Being a responsive, accessible, and flexible resource for individuals and families
- Maintaining an environment that values the contributions of staff
- Managing resources in a prudent and accountable manner
- Promoting community awareness of MCS and its mission
- Providing an environment that encourages learning and teaching