- Provide leadership and supervision to Case Managers
- Participate in the development of ISP’s in accordance with DDS regulations
- Process timesheets and track hours for billing
- Work closely with DDS Service Coordinators and Supervisors
- Maintain quality programming through adherence to agency standards and DDS regulations
- Bachelor's Degree in Social Work, Human Services, or a related field with a minimum of 3 years of professional experience.
- Bachelor's Degree requirement can be replaced with 5 years of Supervisory experience working in the field of Human Services.
Compensation is commensurate with experience and level of education.