Family Leadership Series
In association with Mass Families, MCS hosts an annual Family Leadership Series. This Series focuses on providing families and individuals with the vision, knowledge, and leadership skills they need to live in their communities as naturally and typically as desired. Informacion y Solicitud en Espanol Aqui Folleto en Espanol Aqui
THE SERIES FOCUSES ON:
- Initiative and Leadership
- Creating A Vision for your loved one
- Policy Making at the Local, State, and Federal Level
- Caring for the Care-Taker
- The Family Leadership Series is organized into three, two-day workshops which take place between November and April. Dates and locations for this year’s series can be found on the FLS application (click below) and will be listed on the MCS Facebook page.
Participants are required to attend all sessions.
THIS EXTRAORDINARY OPPORTUNITY IS FREE FOR PARTICIPANTS!
Food and overnight lodging for participants is paid for by the Department of Developmental Services. Stipends for respite/child care are available. There will be NO COST to you to attend this series!!
Interested? Check out our brochure To Apply: Download an FLS Application OR Apply Online