Please circle the correct answer or fill in the blank.
- Once the emergency preparedness plan is activated all clients need to be evaluated for priority care and possible evaluation. True
- The Medicare Conditions of Participation require an emergency preparedness
- communication plan. True
- Name the three times when the patient’s priority rating must be reviewed. Upon Admission, a major change to the plan of care, when EM Plan is activated.
- Who must be notified about a client’s transfer? Physician
- We can share information with a transferring facility during an emergency under HIPAA. True
- The primary mode of communication of clinical documentation and sharing of client information is paper record transferred with client
- Other modes of communication of clinical documentation and sharing of information include: secure email, fax, phone call, pictures of record, IT will set-up private access through VPN
- Report all client transfers to the Incident Commander. True
Score 8/8. If 100% score is not achieved, this information needs to be individually reviewed with staff and quiz retaken.