“Make a positive difference in someone’s life come join our committed team”
We encourage all applicants to apply in person at our Springfield Office by completing an application or by faxing in your cover letter and resume for the position you are interested in. We are currently hiring for the following positions:
Hours: Relief/Per Diem Supervisor: Karen Fletcher
Location : Holyoke Office
Responsibilities: The ABA program at MCS is currently looking for a per diem/relief ABA Therapist. Our ABA program provides home and community based services to children and adults diagnosed with Autism. Responsibilities of the ABA Therapist include, but are not limited to:
* Provide in-home therapy and/or our in the community AVA therapy for clients with Autism
* Participate in ongoing supervision
* Implement a variety of teaching procedures (e.g., curriculum-based, developmental, social skills, assist with functional assessment procedures, observational recording of behavior and environment)
* Prepare data collection, implement measurement and recording procedures and maintain data.
* Assists in the creation of instructional materials.
* Understand essential components of a behavior plan and implement behavioral reduction interventions (e.g., differential reinforcement procedures, extinction procedures).
* Effectively responds to and manages crisis situations which may include physical aggression
* Willingness to learn new software and use of adaptive equipment as appropriate
* Meet client and environmental needs as required (e.g., lifting, bending, crawling, squatting, reaching, toileting, feeding, self-help skills, assisting with personal hygiene needs, and other duties as appropriate).
* Complete necessary documentation and paperwork including session notes, time sheets, travel reports, etc. according to the company guidelines.
* Availability to work nights, early mornings, and/or weekends
* Attend trainings as required.
Qualifications: Bachelor’s Degree in Human Services or related field preferred; Associate’s degree or equivalent (60 credit hours) required; Reliable transportation.
For more information please contact Karen Fletcher at (413) 534-3299
Please submit application or send resume to Karen Fletcher at karenfletcher @mcsnet.org
MCS is currently looking for a per diem Behavioral Analyst with the opportunity to incrementally increase to a full time position. The BCBA will work with children, adolescents and adults with Autism and their families providing in home and community based ABA services. The candidate must be dedicated, reliable, enthusiastic, and available to work a minimum of 10 hours a week.
- Conduct initial assessments and reassessments as required.
- Work with clients’ whole families to promote a generalization of acquired skills.
- Monitor client’s progress and make changes as needed.
- Solid knowledge of the principles and practices of ABA.
- Provide field supervision and training to the ABA Therapists as required for cases.
- Willingness to learn new software and use of adaptive equipment as appropriate.
- Meet client and environmental needs as required (e.g., lifting, bending, crawling, squatting, reaching, toileting, feeding, self-help skills, assisting with personal hygiene needs, and other duties as appropriate).
- Complete necessary documentation and paperwork including session notes, time sheets, travel reports, etc. according to the company guidelines.
- Availability to work nights, early mornings, and/or weekends.
- Attend training as required.
- Perform other duties as requested.
- Board Certification as Behavior Analyst by the BACB.
- Licensure as a Behavior Analyst by the Commonwealth of Massachusetts.
- 1 year experience preferred.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Experience supervising and training others implementing ABA interventions.
- Have a valid driver’s license and reliable source of transportation.
- CAQH credentialed preferred.
We are currently seeking staff to provide services in a variety of towns in Western Massachusetts, including but not limited to:
• East Longmeadow
• South Hadley
• West Springfield.
Please email resume and cover letter detailing your interest, experience and salary requirements to to: Karen Fletcher at firstname.lastname@example.org
IT Tech Support
Hours Available: 20 hours/week Supervisor: Jessica Jordan
Responsibilities: IT technician provides client service via telephone, email and face-to-face contact. Part of the job is assembling hardware and ensuring that all hardware and software work properly. Technician will troubleshoot computer equipment and ensures it runs correctly.
- Receives calls and diagnoses hardware and software problems.
- Assist staff (offices and houses) with miscellaneous hardware and software issues.
- Prioritize and track support requests.
- Routine maintenance and assist with quarterly checkups for each office.
- Repairing/upgrading hardware and software.
- Troubleshooting printers/scanners/copiers.
- Maintain tracking for employee trainings on website.
- Prepares and coordinates sending back equipment for repair if under warranty and follow through until item is returned.
- Working closely with contractors when needed.
- Assist staff with training of basic operation and maintenance and using software more efficiently.
- Researching, learning and evaluating new software.
- Maintaining inventory of equipment and supplies – This includes which location has which devices.
- Performs miscellaneous functions as required, including (but not limited to) calling vendors to report/resolve problems, assisting with demonstrations and site preparations and assisting in changing microcomputer locations.
Qualifications: Candidate must have High School Diploma and 1-2 years general IT experience. Working knowledge of Excel, Word and other software used at MCS. Must process exceptional problem-solving skills. Additionally, must possess excellent interpersonal skills as well as an abundance of patience and must be extremely organized and able to juggle multiple projects at once. The job entails a deep understanding of common software and systems of the employer’s proprietary software or systems.
- Considerable manual dexterity with tools
- Perform light lifting (10-25 lbs) lifting and moving printers and computers
- Travel to various offices – must have current drivers license and vehicle
If you have any questions please feel free to contact Jessica Jordan at (413) 439-0705.
Residential Behavior Analyst
Responsibilities: Writing, reviewing behavior modification plans, F.B.A.’s and train staff.
Requirements: Must have Bachelor’s degree or a Master’s degree in Education or Psychology, BCBA or BCaBA or eligible to take certification exam and knowledge of P.B.S, proficient with Microsoft Excel. CORI/Background check required.
Please send resume to:
Multicultural Community Services
Attn: Maria Tessier
1000 Wilbraham Road
Springfield, MA 01109
RN/LPN – Private Duty Nursing
Bridging Care for Families is seeking a reliable, energetic, and caring nurses for private duty nursing. We are a small non-profit agency with friendly supportive staff. We offer 24 hour on call support.
Hours Available: Per Diem positions available.
Sun. thru Tues., Thurs. & Sat. 7:00 am – 9:00 pm
Monday thru Thursday 3:00 pm – 11:00 pm
Saturday & Sunday 8:00 am – 6:00 pm
Saturday 2:00 pm – 10:00 pm
Tuesday, Thursday & Friday 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
Tuesday 3:00 pm – 8:30 pm
Friday 7:00 am or 5:00 pm
Monday 4:00 pm – 8:30 pm
Wednesday & Friday 5:00 pm – 10:00 pm
Monday & Thursday 9:00 pm – 7:00 am
Saturday & Sunday 8:00 am – 4:00 pm
Requirements: Current RN/LPN license in MA in good standing and 1 year nursing experience. A complete clinical orientation will be provided.
Please send/fax resume to:
Bridging Care for Families/MCS
96 Industry Ave
Springfield, MA 01104
fax (413) 439-0373